Print...with a passion
Printing with a Passion in the Garlich press room means not only having the right equipment to print your job, but also using highly-trained and professional press operators to deliver exceptional printing for your most demanding needs. From short-run color jobs to your most important complex project, we always put our emphasis on quality printing and responsive service. Our efficient and immaculately clean environment is a showcase for our presses. Our well maintained equipment runs around the clock to meet customer demands.
Garlich has been a business partner with both Heidelberg and Man-Roland/Miller for most of our 70 years. We have the range of presses required to meet the diverse needs of our customers, including:
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6-color sheetfed printing, up to 28" x 40" sheet size
- Hybrid U.V. printing for plastics and other synthetic substrates
- U.V. & Aqueous coatings in a variety of gloss-level options
- Stunning Gloss/Dull Effects w/ our special effects Hybrid U.V. capability
- high speed color and black only copying
- full color variable data capabilities
- HP Indigo Digital Offset Press 5500: Prints up to 6 colors. Maximum sheet size 13" x 19" and up to 18pt thick. Maximum image size 12.48" x 17.7". Full color personalization with offset quality reproduction. HP Electroink Digital Printing Technology offers high definition imaging up to 812 x 1624 dpi.