At Garlich, we are always looking for highly motivated and quality-conscious individuals. We offer an excellent benefits package, including a 401(k) profit-sharing plan, health insurance, life and disability insurance.
If you are interested in joining our team, please review the current open positions listed below, then email your resume to us indicating the job for which you're applying.
We are Currently Seeking:
An Experienced Folder Operator
who is an individual with a good work ethic, a positive “can do” attitude, and has the ability to troubleshoot problems. We are seeking someone that is highly skilled at operating a state of the art, Stahl 26” folder with up to 24 pages 2up. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high regard for responsibility is a must. Experience with fugitive gluing and shrink wrapping in line, large format Polar cutters, padding and taping are a plus. Experience with fugitive gluing and shrink wrapping in-line is a plus. Additional abilities with cutters, die-cutters and stitchers a plus as well.
A 1st Shift Shipping Coordinator
• MUST have 3 years direct experience in shipping logistics working with Fed-Ex, UPS, LTL and local couriers
• required computer skills include ability to read and use spreadsheets and shipping software
• must be a motivated self-starter and aggressive in working with the department managers and customer service to ensure shipping excellence
• experience in commercial printing and print logistics a plus
• must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time